Tuesday, November 29, 2005

bleh... still not there yet... but on a BRIGHTER note...

I've got my girl back! She's so fine... I could stare @ her all day... what a bod... who am I talking about? Well either comment could apply to either girl in my life, but it's my Aprilia (bike) that's back :D

I'm back to the every-trip-anywhere-is-a-physical-ordeal, unable-to-carry-any-luggage-whatsoever life, and you know what... I love it :P

where's nate though? he hasn't blogged for ages?

I'm still trudging through the remaining hurdles that are there for me, still finishing off tardy uni work, Agilent-work and extra-curricular work - hopefully, given another two weeks, I'll be FREE and appropriately unstressed to once again fully enjoy the open air... but yah, "hopefully" is the best I can do at the moment :P

What HAS cleared up somewhat for me though, is my immediate future - I've been given notice that I've been accepted into the Urban Seed program for next year, and I'm completely psyched (read: scared).

It's a big relief to me though, to know that my immediate future is sorta panning out, and that I'm actually really ticking off my life goals... own a bike, check, commit life to a year of torture and suffering (or social work, some might say), check...

till my next post, y'all take care - hopefully it won't be too long between :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you still haven't named her!! you'd better or i'll start calling her eleanor (is that how you spell it?)

congrats for getting into urban seed. at least you're taking the next step in your life.

Freakatronic said...

Well well, aren't we just becoming Mr.Consistant-Blogger (that hyphenated name makes this sound so much more condecending...)?

Good that you've made up with Aprilia-girl. She's a hottie. Wouldn't wanna see you two fighting much longer. You just gotta learn to treat her right, my friend. It's all about meeting her half way...