Monday, November 14, 2005

And on the w/end natey?

What a HUGE w/end...

This one was all booked out before we even got there :p

In brief...

Sat went to DFO with Ami, came out with a much more practical backpack for carting things around on the bike, then got lost, then found Ange's house (in Keysborough!!) for her 21st - her speeches were really funny, Ange, was a great party, thanks for the invite.

After Ange's I got to catch up with Jack, Aidz Wong and Phil Wong for a bit, as they wanted to gawk and me new gurl (still yet to be named), and then off to coc deb's for HER 23rd bday!! And that was mega fun too... the highlights? The girl wrestling! So hot! :D Ange, Adder's and Juls have never looked so hot :P Highlight #2: Ange hit on Mikey! :D deb, we didn't quite make it to the beach, but was great fun nonetheless :) We WILL make to the beach one day!

Sunday, got to sleep in a TINY bit... raced down to Life Expedition (ACCF) to hand in my shoebox present for a child that would go without, and then back to the 'burbs to wish YP a happy bday too :) Hung out @ Elton's for a bit, back to church for muso practice.

Joyous's last worship for awhile, and I had a blast... I managed (I think) to do ok with the harmonies, and it felt pretty great.

After which was the final bday for the w/end - Mel's! Thankfully it was @ her place, which is 2mins away from church. Another great party, closing the w/end in fried-food style...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

it was great you could come! yeah, pity we didn't get to the beach. did you sit on a wet bike? you should have come in and asked for a cloth to wipe it down or something.

it was funny no one took a video of julie, addy and ange having the female fight club. hang on, i had the camera..argh!!! (i did get pictures of it, though =Þ)

Dariusk said...

well.... u just make sure to be careful on that bike ok??
i know i havn't commented for a while
but you'll have to forgive me lah,
coz i'm lazy and wel all know that1

glad to see you had such a great weekend... weekends are always meant to be good! If you have a crap weekend you know ur week is only going to get crapper... =)

Freakatronic said...

Can't believe I haven't posted here yet. I'm a painfully single blogging addict...so it's a little weird that I didn't get here ahead of everyone else...

The weekend rocked! I think every weekend should be like that, just go to everyone's parties and have fun. Yeah, how idealistic is that? Oh, oh and when I move out of home I'm gonna eat cake for breakfast, watch TV all day, and never shower again.

Did Al tell you his so so clever idea for a name for your bike?

Anonymous said...

please please don't name your bike... well, i guess it's up to you... but it's not cool.
when will you get your Ps?? maybe you and Mikey should go at the same time for support? is that a good idea?
anyway, i'm VERY VERY impressed with it! but i doubt i'll be riding with you until mine is RWC and registered... Corinne scared me when she told us about the fine you get from using an unregistered vehicle...
oh well, back to my dumb-bike. the one that's not fast...

hmm, you haven't written here for a while. what sort of blogger are you???

-kaiwin

Freakatronic said...

Yeah man, what sort of blogger are you? I don't think you're much of a blogger in truth. You're lacking the right material. You're not made of the true stuff of bloggers.

For those who don't rec-o-nise, here's a list (and consequently the topic of tonight's post on Freakspace) of the ingredients for a good blogger.

...given more consideration, I've arrived at the conclusion that I should write all of this in my blog and go home...