Wednesday, June 28, 2006

you notice the door is shut... with a "be right back" sign, swinging from the doorknob...

... after being reminded of blogspace recently, I figured I should leave some sort of note explaining something...

Haven't blogged for ages, and I'm actually fantastically happy that I haven't been :D Life after exams have been extremely fun - have been getting into all sorts of strife and trouble, but in a mischievious, fun, fun way... well... fun now... will probably come back and bite in the proverbial buttocks, but eh... fun, fun :P

My last post was a bit painful, but in brief, am in a great place now, thanks though, those who have been concerned and for those praying for me :)

Life for me is so busy and fun, that I haven't the time to blog about it, which is great - will probably start dropping more notes here when life starts to slow down... it will eventually... right... I mean... it has to... I'll need to sleep sometime...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

since u told me that u havent blogged. today i've come to check your blog. even though i dont have it bookmarked, your blog address is just too original...