Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Saturday's transgressions...

Woke up shamelessly late, and met up with Wes & Sas, Gids & Sue (yup, I was the fifth wheel) for Wes's birthday dinner (@ Crown), and I found the night really enjoyable... which yes... surprised me :) I think it's a sign that I'm finally getting over the hill of the last month...

I thought I'd try and style my hair after months of not bothering, so I went to the shops to get some stuff... given my orientation, I thought this product would be quite apt for me (look at the redish square highlight on the right of the image)...



Which resulted in...



Dunno readers... did I "create the ultimate Manga look"? :P

After the dinner, and a stop @ the Flinders Station steps, I met up with Mari (the tiniest Japanese girl that's 30!!) for a Kirin @ Robot Sushi, and then walked her home... wasn't a bad way to end the night, really...

2 comments:

Freakatronic said...

Bahahah! Aha...*swipes at tears...*...oho, ... uhooo...that's real good Natey. Yes, ultimate manga look. Yes you did. I need to buy some of that. Bet its like $10 a tub though...

Unknown said...

i think that was less than $10. i contemplated buying that when it first came out but ended up with the surf one instead. hmm..good look for you, though. which character were you planning on looking like?