Friday, June 09, 2006

Blogging to clear the head... and leave a trail of crumbs..

Intermission from the last post...

I blog for numerous reasons, but primarily it serves as an avenue to release some of the "explosive diarrhoea" that congests my head, and heart... as well as to mark out my journey, so I can see where I've come from...

So here's a bit of a whinge about pain and heartbreak... I HATE being vulnerable :( Recently things have been great, I thought, hey... I'm getting over the breakup hump... and I think I still am... but there are little things, thoughts that come in and just derail that sometimes... there's still so much stuff inside that I've just been working so hard to hold up... so that life continues, study, work, friends... just keep swimming... been intense times of sadness... of wanting to cry... but not being able to...

Random thoughts... incoherence... yep... looks like a post that fits on my blog... back to study...

4 comments:

Freakatronic said...

Ah, late night blogging. I'm not sure if a month or so is enough to 'get over' anything. Don't feel like you have to get over it though. What's the rush? Write songs.

Yau said...

Solution: Go to the gym with your MP3 player filled with heart pounding songs- go on the trendmill- run for 30 minutes to an hour. At the end of it- you won't remember what you were worried about- works for me everytime.

Kate said...

Derailed...good word. Sorry things are so hard. Life is though. I feel derailed sometimes too.

Anonymous said...

knowing your blog is ur thoughts, i was afraid to read your entries. might not really want to know..but im back as a slighty more understandable blogger now! but i still find thoughts are scarier thing to read...