Thursday, April 20, 2006

Zzzzz... *honk*...

Another story to add to my collection :S

Just came back from downstairs (laneway), where we (me, ray, chris and 'nomes) foiled a robbery :P

I'd gone to sleep early, since about 9, when I was woken by a honk... and the scurrying of resies...

"what's going on...???" "They're in Rays car..." ":S"

Ray had left her car in the laneway for the last couple of days, and there were now people in it - so four resies dazed from slumber wandered down, not quite knowing what they'd do...

By the time we'd gotten there, there were two users left (caught a glimpse of other people walking down the laneway), going through their bag looking for something... we just asked if things were ok, and if they needed a hand with anything...

The mentioned something about being ripped by someone (heroin dealer), asked if we had any freshies (not so shocking to me now, in the span of two weeks :S) and after a bit more, they wandered away down the laneway...

Rays car was fine, as much as we could tell tonight anyways - they'd (the users) left the doors unlocked, and there wasn't anything to steal...

So four resies wandered back upstairs in their PJs

7 comments:

Christop said...

What wonderful fun!

Tab said...

Sort of a pity they didin't steal it 4 her.... She's mentioned it would be nice if she could have the insurance a time or two

Christop said...

Yes, she has mentioned that to me too. But it is a nice car.

Tab said...

Its a bogan car that uses too much petrol... thats one of the reasons I've decided not to try to get a car 4 a while.. the only kind I could afford would use tons of fuel.. and thats not being very ecologically aware. Not dissing Ray tho.. I know she's had it 4eva.

Cameira's suck as cars go... however, I appreciate her lettign me use it and in fact... I still have a key 4 it! Oops.

Freakatronic said...

Do I get a picture if I comment? Man, I'll feel left out if I don't. I'll say it again Natey. You have an interesting life. Not one I'd so gladly switch into, but you get to foil robberys and get freshies and know what UYB is. Rahaha!

Christop said...

You get a picture if you add one to your profile.

Christop said...

Oh yeah, Nathan, you should doa post explaing UYB for everyone else. The people must be educated!