Sunday, April 09, 2006

Not to mention...

... when I woke up @ 7pm (Sat), I got up, made myself human with a shower and cleaned up my room...

Christop (fellow resie @ Urban Seed) was filling in for the education team, and was the tour guide for a Christian group of Young Adults from Bayswater @ 8:30pm - I thought I'd tag along, for moral support, Chris is a really good guy.

So we're there, just sitting on the steps with this group, introducing everyone... when a girl, when it came to her turn, that looked so familiar, pointed her finger at me with her mouth open, going "I KNOW you!!"...

T'was Judith!! Judith Briscoe, who'd been @ ACF oh-so long ago... it was just bizar :S

At the end of the city walk, I caught her for a few minutes, and she said she was doing well, with a son (name's "Kylam"?) of age one and her partner Adam (?).

She sends a shout-out also, to those who remember her from her ACF days :)

4 comments:

Christop said...

Nathan, you are insane (possibly).

Unknown said...

you've written heaps since i've last been here. and here i am, procrastinating from studying for two more exams...

Anonymous said...

obviously i dont

Tab said...

Chirs is a really good, no, great guy :)