Tuesday, April 11, 2006

:S

Just when I thought I'm good with the whole working around syringes thing, I get to see the whole process of getting three caps of heroin into ya... cutting it out of the weird bizar waterballoon things, drawing the liquid out... mixing... tapping out all the bubbles... and then the injecting... in broad daylight...

I was sitting in the laneway with two other ex-users, who are good friends, and it was so good to have them there - I felt safe-ish.

I know I'm here working with this stuff, and all, but it's still a little freaky and confronting when it happens on the floor in front of you...

4 comments:

Freakatronic said...

I think I might be worse with people injecting themselves than I am with actually getting injected. I'm really bad at getting injected...think I might pass out if someone was hitting themselves up in front of me...

Anonymous said...

wats scary the needle of the herion?! work that out

Anonymous said...

wats scary the needle OR the herion?! work that out

Anonymous said...

if its needles... go sit in a hospital and watch ppls get needled... its no shocker