Tuesday, December 20, 2005

what's new, natey...

well, the weather is great and there's still ALL my chrissy shopping to do :S

The w/end past was a quietish one for me, and a good one, I dunno, I just need a decent (till 4pm on the Saturday :D) sleep-in every now and again. That whole getting enough sleep thing is surely much underated... In fact, I didn't even leave the house on Saturday, which was probably a good thing as the weather wasn't fantastic :P

And, how's my LAST working week @ Agilent been??? All two days of it so far??? :P

Well, I managed to score a PC out of it (they were giving these away), a pretty decent one @ that too - dual processor PIII (533), with a dual head video card and, well only 18GB HDD and no RAM, but I'm pretty happy... I'll probably transplant my old pc into this one, as dual PIII's have gotta be a little more potent than my 'ol 700 Duron...

And for those not technically inclined, this is where you could tune back in...

Hope you've all got a great christmas's planned, will be blogging where I can, but obviously @ the same time I'll be running around headlessly attempting life-organisation before the merciless deadline of Dec 25... yes, Darren's birthday is that ominous... :P

No comments: