Monday, December 12, 2005

what the...

although mikey tells me that the Age is quite anti-christian, this is a bit much:

Review of the new Narnia movie

I can accept the possibility of the movie being a bad one, even if it did carry great Christian undertones, and I can even accept the reviewers own, somewhat negative views on Christianity, but what I find a little disconcerting is the forum in which she feels like she needs to voice these :S

I mean, it's supposed to be a film review?! If she wants to write an article about her gripes of religion, she should try out for the editorial pages, not the entertainment section...

1 comment:

Freakatronic said...

Man...I was expecting heavy, but I sure wasn't expecting THAT in a film review. I think I'm wrong to categorise this article with film reviews. It's a religion review. Holy crap!