Wednesday, December 21, 2005

eek, it's raining...

Twelve months, 1 week and 2.5 days down, only 2 more days to go!! Yum Cha today with everyone, with cocktails (a moot point for me as there's zero alc for bikers on their L's or P's) from 3pm tomorrow...

After what has been, in general, a really awesome year @ Agilent, it's good to also get to the other side for this one :)

I look back on it, and I can only say I've been so blessed, but it's now onto the next scary phase of life :P

Yesterday was a such a productive day... so much ticked off my to do list, which left me completely buggered, but also a little satisfied as I fell very easily to sleep for the night :P

Shopping though, was like opening Pandora's box - it gave me more of the idea of just how much more shopping I need to do, and it's added another logistical kink to my well-laid plans... hmm...

Eek, it's now thundering in Forest Hill... not going to be a fun ride home... so much for it being great weather from here on in... *sigh*...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't let shopping get to you. after all, what is a gift if not from the heart huh? as the cliche goes... though it's true. it's definitely more fun giving than receiving...

Freakatronic said...

What? Which COMMIE said that? Bull!! It's better to receive!

Anonymous said...

cheapskate, cheapskate... oh and selfish (re:COMMIE comment)