Monday, December 12, 2005

holy crap...

... hmm... wonder if that subject header will provoke all sorts of theological debate? Is it sacrilege, or blasphemous??? Can crap be holy??? I think it can! We are metaphorical crap, but made holy because of Christ on the cross :D So there! WE are "holy crap" ;)

But as to the real reason of the exclamation, is that it's been one week since my last post! One week! And whilst my tardiness has somewhat come to be expected on the blogging front, I've also noticed the same of my fellow bloggers! What's going on?!

Here's my theory - we're FINALLY getting some great weather :D People are going outside to enjoy the sun, sit against a wall under a sombrero and soak in that lazy, lazy heat :D It's like that Simpsons episode, when Itchy & Scratchy change to a cartoon full of niceness - kids are finally getting out, about and sunny :P

Well, it's either that, or they've all gotten signficant others within the last couple of weeks... @ which I would be most upset and yell... "how come nobody tells me anything!" :P

I think that rounds up a good Monday rave...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehe. no, i haven't got a significant other either. i think i'll go with the first theory. it's too hot um, to do anything?
xoxo

Anonymous said...

hahaha still on pledge ... (not a monk) so i'm single ... you'll be one of the first to know if i was to hook up with someone alrighty?

I'm just been working full-time .. hence nothing lame or weird to report about on my blog... nor have i been taking photos... it's hard to be lame when you're grown up!

Though I must say ... Adz and I caused some ringing in ppl's ears when they heard us perform daz' song :o)