Tuesday, February 13, 2007

"sleep"? What's that?

Arggghhh… not only did I stay up till 4am working on a personal craft project, waking up @ 7:45am to still only get to work @ 9:10am, but I also have to ride into the city from work (with no break in between), somehow appear cognitive and awake for what will be a tough interview AND I’ve just checked the weather and it’s forecasting showers and possible THUNDERSTORMS for this afternoon

Great, just great… I finally catch up on all my sleep on Sunday, only to have a day like today (or the next few days for that matter)…

I’ll be fine… I just need to have this rant… *sigh*…

1 comment:

iddis said...

aww...poor thing *hugs...

Well, if you want to catch me after your interview for some dirty Viet food :P (if you're not falling asleep) I'll be home :)