Thursday, March 30, 2006

Take note all who like Final Fantasy, Studio Ghibli and piano...

This is mostly for Mikey, but I'm soooo interested in going to this...

"Piano Stories returns in this third performance on the Saturday the 15th of April in Melbourne, and Saturday the 22nd of April in Sydney. Featuring music from the Final Fantasy"! series and Studio Ghibli films including Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away, performed by acclaimed pianist Alexey Yemtsov. Also making an appearance will be the well sought-after violinists Hiroaki Yura and Ayako Ishikawa. So be quick as Piano Stories is always a fast-selling popular concert."

For those who are likewise interested, let me know so we can arrange tix!!
RSVP: Wed 5/4/06
Contact: leung.nathan@gmail.com or 0421286283 or just leave a comment on this post
Prices: About $30 for concession and $35 for Adults

3 comments:

Freakatronic said...

I wanna go. I don't care that everyone there will be the biggest nerds on earth. I'll be among my people. I don't care...I gotta go.

Anonymous said...

I soooo want to go... but we can't on the 15th April, that's our Easter Play thingy... so perhaps I'll just have to fly up to sydney to watch on the 22nd... cry cry cry.

Freakatronic said...

Stupid freakin play. I should never have joined up! Urrrr...don't tell anyone I said that.