Friday, April 27, 2007

Last days...

I want to blog today, but I load up the page somewhat sheepishly, knowing that I’ve rather neglected it!! I almost feel as someone asking someone out… sheepish… :P

Why today? Why blog today? Because it’s my last day! Well I’ll have to clarify seeing that in the last year or so I’ve had quite a few last days… last day at church (before moving into the city), last day at Urban Seed, last day at uni, last day with my bike, last day of a relationship, last day of bachelor-ness, and now, of the last days, I’ve come to my last day at World Vision

It seems a little clichéd to say this, but my time here really seems to have flown by. Incredibly lucky to even land the job in the first place, let alone the work I got to see and be involved in as well as the people I got to associate with, all has been amazing

Whilst it’s only been 4+ months I was here, and have been looking forward to the first whole week or so of rest I’ll have next week (something I’ve not had, continually running for the last year and a half!!), I still come to the end of it a little sad to leave

In hindsight, I’ve loved all the places I’ve been able to work at, and really hope that it’s been a little part of me bringing a part of that enjoyment to the places I go

1 comment:

Freakatronic said...

On to the next big thing then, eh Natey? What will we do without you?