Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dreams

What I remember was quite short; at about 3:30am this morning, I found myself dreaming of being in a hospital bed, with the various monitors and so attached, and in the corner of the room, Aunty Bonnie (who passed away last year) was sitting there in the corner and said directly to me in a steady voice, "You do not have long to live. You will die soon", at which point I woke up

I don't normally remember dreams, and neither am I familiar with ones so direct; needless to say, I'm a little shaken...

2 comments:

Freakatronic said...

It's never bad to keep to fragility of this mortal coil close to one's heart. Even if your dream doesn't come to pass with haste, I think a shake up from the routine of mundane is healthy.
Hell, most of us don't get told that we're to go soon...we just go.

Anonymous said...

Live life to the MAXX!!!!
Sorry I should know better and treat this as a sensitive topic. I guess death is apart of the reason why I don't like to make plans beyond 3 months. Well it's been over a month since your dream, how's processing it going?